Thursday, June 11, 2009

My First Blog

Blog...I used to wonder what that means until i read a couple and finally wanted to have one of my own. Blogging or blog became so common where one can express whatever they want to say unlike yester-years where people used to maintain diaries to put their thoughts, captured into pages and could be cherished for years.

I never had a habit of writing a diary, as a matter of fact writing anything. I loved reading but never thought i would end up writing a diary or creating my own blog one day. It all started, thanks to my husband Ani who was; rather is fond of writing. May it be poems or his general views of what is going around him and the world. I am a regular reader of his blogs and then i decided to create my blog. Its good to have this virtual diary. Well there are times when you want to share your thoughts or exchange with others so this is a good space to do so... so as of now this is my stepping stone in the blog world and i hope to catch that by contributing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment